Lavender essential oil - Lavandula angustifolia - Bulgaria
Visagenics is a leading producer and supplier of superior Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil. Our Lavender is cultivated on our own farms, located in the famous “Rose Valley” of Bulgaria. Our crops are grown under the strictly-controlled bio farming conditions, according to the EU bio farming regulations and providing the best care for the environment and our product.
Rose Valley, in the small country of Bulgaria, has a uniquely clean air and soil, which ensures only the finest-quality inputs are used in the production of every batch of Visagenics Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil.
Specifically, we use only the top blossoms of the Bulgarian "Hemus" Lavender plant. This strain is known for its superior aromatic qualities especially when compared to the widely used "Papadopolys" Lavender plant. This Lavender strains give a smaller yield, which results in slightly higher production cost, but we believe in bringing you the finest quality product regardless of the cost.
We use proprietary filtration process, after the steam distillation, which results in an ultra-pure, highly aromatic and much smoother in feel Lavender Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Production Method: Steam Distillation; ISO 9001:2008
- Purity: 100% Pure and Natural Product, Undiluted, Non-GMO. GC-MS Tested.
- MSDS, CoA, BIO/ORGANIC Certification and all relevant documentation provided
- Shipping: Aluminum Containers of 1 kg, 5 kg, 180 kg drum, 4 Drums per Pallet. We can ship between 1 kg and 40 tons, at a time.