Melissa / Lemon Balm Floral Water - Melissa Officinalis - Bulgaria
Conventional / Organic / Wholesale
100% pure and natural product, obtained from direct steam distillation of fresh Melissa plants (Melissa Officinalis) also known as Lemon balm
The Melissa Floral Water we produce from our fields of Melissa officinalis in Bulgaria is often used in premium brand skincare products.
That’s because the Melissa essential oil – better known as Lemon Balm – in this floral water can be traced from the plants in the soil to the final product itself:
All of our products are grown in our own fields, harvested by us, distilled in our distillery and tested in our laboratory.
This gives companies like yours the peace of mind they need when creating and marketing products of the highest quality.
Product details: Bulgarian Melissa / Lemon balm water
Harvest time: 2 times a year(June and September)
Expiry term: 3 years if not opened, 1 year if it is opened!
COA: ORGANIC MELISSA WATER – MWGH 1 2017
Product Spceification: Bulgarian Melissa OIl and Water PDF
Packaging: Plastic Drum with capacity: 220L and IBC container with capacity: 1000L and transport certificates ADR, RID, MDG
Shipping: International Commercial Terms 2010. We work with DHL and TNT.
Our 100 % pure and natural Bulgarian Melissa/Lemon balm water is Organic certified by the German company Lacon
Why buy Bulgarian Melissa Water wholesale from Galen-N?
- ISO:9001, REACH, Organic and GMP certification
- Intensive Quality Control procedures at every stage of production
- Swift shipping to any part of the world – via multiple transport modes
- Free sample available for testing before you order
- Full traceability – from crop to factory to laboratory to dispatch
Appearance: Fluid transparent liquid;
Odor: Typical for Melissa.
Content of Microcompounds, % (by Gas – Chromatography)-
Geranial – Positive
Neral – Positive
Citronellal – Positive
Germacrene – D Positive
β-Caryophyllene – Positive
Lemon Balm / Melissa Water Applications
Perfumery and fragrance industry – various perfume compositions and fragrances;
- Cosmetics industry – widely used in cosmetics for creams, lotions and many others;
- Aromatherapy, spa and wellness;
- Food and beverage industry – jams, soft drinks, sauces, tea, etc.;
- Bee keeping production.
- Pharmaceutical industry – it has calming, relaxing effects, fighting depression, sedative effects, cooling effect on fevers, sleep aid effect, anti-diabetic effect, antioxidant effect, anti-inflammatory effect, Virucidal effect (Anti-herpes), etc. It fights high blood pressure, helps hysteria and panic, slows the heart-beat settle the digestive system, helps with nausea, flatulence, vomiting, dyspepsia and dysentery, helps with headaches and migraines associated with colds;
Get your free quote
Get a free, no-obligation quote by contacting us now.
If you haven’t used us as your bulk producer or manufacturer before, please do get in touch with any queries you might have. We always respond quickly.
You can also order a free 1-2 gram sample of Melissa Floral Water and have it sent by express courier from Bulgaria to your location.