Scots Pine Oil - Pinus Sylvestris - Bulgaria
Organic / Pharmaceutical Scots Pine / Pinus Sylvestris Essential oil wholesale, obtained by distillation from the needles and small branches of white pine Pinus Sylvestris.
The pure Scots Pine essential oil we manufacture comes from the sun-touched groves of Pinus Sylvestris trees we maintain in Bulgaria. The needles and small branches are harvested and then distilled in our own distillery to produce this sustainable organic oil.
Scots Pine oil is commonly used in aromatherapy, as well as in the pharmaceutical industry – particularly by dermatologists.
The fully traceable product we produce from our own fields, distillery and high-tech laboratory testing facility means you can be confident that you are using a manufacturer who understands the creation process from plant to product.
How to buy Pine Oil from Galen-N
- Get a fast, professional response to your query
- Set up flexible payment terms and shipping
- Rely on swift order processing (and a free sample before you order)
- Count on competitive prices
- Know that sustainable production is a key feature of all of our products
Technical specifications of this product according to the Bulgarian State Standard:
Technical specification according to the Bulgarian State Standard
|1||Appearance||Easy flowing clear liquid|
|2||Color||Light yellow to yellow–green|
|3||Odor||Pleasant, balm–like fresh, typical of white pine|
Physical and Chemical Properties
|1||Density d2020||0,8600 – 0,8700|
|2||Refraction number n20d||1,4725 – 1,4765|
|3||Rotation of polarization plane α20d, degrees||minus 19 – minus 25|
|4||Solubility in 90% ethanol||1 volume of essential oil produces a clear solution with max 10 volume of ethanol|
|5||Acid number, mg KOH/g||max 1,0|
|6||Ester value, mg KOH/g||5,0 – 15,0|
|7||Content of esters such as bornyl acetate, %||2,0 – 5,5|
|8||Flash point, °C||41,5|
Content of Macrocompounds, %
|1||α – pinene||min 30,0|
|2||β – pinene||min 15,0|
|2||α-muurolene||0.30 – 12,10|
|2||β-Caryophyllene||0,40 – 3,80|
|2||Bornyl acetate||1,1 – 7,00|
α – pinene, β – pinene, limonene, camphene, borneol, bornyl acetate etc.
24 months from the date of manufacture
200 litters barrels according to the BDS ISO/R210
In dry and dark cool rooms at temperature max 20°C
Other Pinus Sylvestris products we offer:
Applications of Bulgarian Scots Pine Oil
Like many essential oils, the Scots Pine oil we make in Bulgaria has a wide variety of uses.
Acts toning and refreshing, antiseptic and flavoring. Gives the skin a balanced, smooth, renewed and radiant appearance. Acts bactericidal, antiseptic, antiviral, expectorant, diuretic, activates mental activity, stimulates the adrenal gland, strengthens the hair, stimulates the immune system and cleanses the body of toxins, improves microcirculation, tones, deodorize, purify and reduce the spread of infectious diseases by air. One of the most commonly used in aromatherapy oils, because of its various beneficial effects on human health: has an antibacterial, analgesic, diuretic, and energizing a flavoring action.
Pine oil is popular as an ingredient of pharmaceutical preparations; has good antiseptic properties in infections of the airways and the sinuses, cough, bronchitis, asthma, influenza. Acts toning and refreshing, calming nervous tension and agitation, helps with loss of concentration or memory. Another important characteristic of the health of pine essential oil is its use in the treatment of various skin disorders. Dermatologists often prescribe oil in treating psoriasis, pruritus, acne, eczema, skin diseases and wounds. Transmitted to the skin balanced, smooth, renewed and radiant appearance.
We work as a bulk producer and exporter of a pure, organic version of this oil for companies in the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical industry – Scots pine oil is a popular ingredient of pharmaceutical preparations because it has strong antiseptic properties – especially for infections of the respiratory tract and the sinuses, coughs, bronchitis, asthma and influenza. It also has anti-rheumatic, diuretic and anti-inflammatory effects on the respiratory system.
- Medical care – this oil acts tones and refreshes the skin, calms nervous tension and agitation and has a positive effect against losses of concentration or memory. It is also used as a treatment for various skin disorders, such as psoriasis, pruritus, acne and eczema as well as wounds. When it reaches the skin, it can bring balance and smoothness, resulting in a healthier appearance.
- Perfumery and fragrance industry – various perfume compositions and fragrances contain Scots Pine oil.
- Cosmetics industry – it is widely used in cosmetic creams and lotions.
- Aromatherapy, spa and wellness – it is used in these industries because of its relaxing effect.
- Cleaning – in the creation of agents, equipment and supplies for cleaning.
- Food and beverage industry – many food and beverage products contain this oil.
Order your free sample
Call us today. There is no fee or obligation if all you need is a free sample. All we need from you are a few details about your company and the quantity of Scots Pine essential oil which you will eventually need us to ship from Bulgaria.
Alternatively, get in touch with us to get a free, no-obligation quote or further information without commitment.