Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi DC) - Organic Essential Oil - Everest Aroma, Nepal
Manufacture from Nepal : In this company we manufacture essential oils made from wild and organically grown spices and herbs. We cultivate these herbs in Chisapani community forest at Nawalparasi, Nepal following the EU and USDA standards. These herbs are grown and gathered with the greatest care maintaining the biodiversity of the ecosystem throughout the process.
Packaging: Small quantity, Wholesales and BULK 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 25 kg
Delivery zone: Sending from Nepal
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Appearance : Fluid to slightly viscous liquid.
- Aroma : Heavy, sweet woody and spicy-animal odor.
- Flash Point : 83°C
- Specific Gravity : 0.9494 at 25°C
- Refractive Index : 1.509 at 25°C
- Relative Index :
- Ester Value : 7.3 to 51.54
- Ester Value after Acetylation : 17.1 to 60
- Optical Rotation : 1.77 at 25°C
- Acid Number : 3.3 to 7.1
- Total Alcohol :
- Solubility : Soluble in ethyl alcohol
- Soluble in water : Insoluble
- Country of Origin : Nepal
- Uses :
- Packaging : 1Kg, 5 Kg, 10 kg, 25 Kg